The federation UniAgro has been created by the Engineers graduated in Agronomy from associations of graduates of seven schools and establishments from Higher Education in Agronomy and Food Industries:
- AgroParisTech (covering INA Paris-Grignon and ENSIA Massy),
- Montpellier SupAgro,
- Agrocampus Ouest (ENSA Rennes),
- the ENSAIA Nancy,
- the ENSA Toulouse
- and the ENSA Algiers.
UniAgro gathers now in one network more than 30 000 Engineers in Agronomy active in the Life Science and Technologies: engineers in agronomy, food technology, horticulture and landscape, all with the title of Master of Sciences in Life Sciences, Agriculture, Food Technology and Environmental Management.
The object of this Federation, created in 2006, is to propose common services and tools by the mutualisation of the resources of the associations of graduates of each school. Its main areas of action are:
- Employment and follow up of careers: the Employment Service operates on the different stages of a career: orientation of students, first job, management of mobility and careers, coaching. Through its site “UniAgro.fr” this service creates a real link between the Employers and the graduated Engineers: announcement of the jobs offered, mini CV, partnership.
- Access to an international network of life science engineers: the annual book of the Federation UniAgro (paper or online versions) is the way of accessing a network of more than 11.000 members: Agronomists and Life Science Engineers. It is permanently updated and allows the identification the members according to their professional activities or associative occupation, their personal contacts or their competences.
- “agro Mag” is the quarterly publication of the Life Science Engineers . It contains information on the agronomists , reflexions and articles on career management, and a professional dossier with a much more technical content. It also include the “UniAgro Letter” that reports the activity of the associations members of the Federation.
- Interactive communication tools on the Web: via the UniAgro site, a real gateway for the Life Science Engineers, the graduates can get in touch, communicate and exchange with other Agronomists whatever is their common point: graduates from a same year, from a same school, members of a regional or professional group, of a club and this in the entire world. A lifelong Email address allows for a permanent contact.
- Organisation of events: Conferences, meetings, seminars, may be organised by the UniAgro Federation for its members and their professional contacts.
Contact: Vincent BUCHHOLZER - Délégué Général UniAgro - e-mail